Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Sneak Holiday Peek

I know it's been a while, but I have been busying myself with holiday things.

Like keeping the reindeer and elves in check...



and receiving and giving lovely gifts..



and spending nights building gingerbread houses with friends...




Why yes... this one does have a solar paneled roof and an electric car. 


And while I cannot wait to write a killer post on all of the holiday happenings, I decided I just want to enjoy these last few days of this magical time of year, I want to be really in it. So here is the sneak peek of what's to come and the "sorry I've been MIA" apology, but there is a snugly pup, and a flower loom, and presents to be wrapped waiting across the room- so really.. I am keeping this short.

But before I go, a little holiday gift for you. If you haven't encountered Dallas Clayton's work just yet please pretend that you are unwrapping a present that has one of those holiday stickers that reads "From Sneezeweed" on it while you click here. I can't get enough, and I bet you won't be able to either.

Happy Holidays!

The Daily Sneeze ((or what's filling the stockings today))
- a gingerbread village.
- laughter in the kitchen.
- cookies in the office.
- tights.
- traditions.
- wool socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking some time to smell the sneezeweed!